Orlando Bound

I'm here in Orlando, Fl. Sure as I know anything, I know this: I aim to misbehave.

Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Mission Statement

To find a position in the Orlando Florida area where I can make an impact on the bottom line, continue my career growth, and work with great people.

This blog will serve as a personal journal of this experience. I intend to write about myself, my career, my goals, and other related topics. Track where and with whom I've applied and why. What jobs I see in my search that are really amazing, even if I'm not 100% qualified for the position.

The overall effect should be to provide myself great insight into my career, and provide any potential employers an example of how I can make a difference and be an asset to their company even if I'm not 100% perfect for the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home