Orlando Bound

I'm here in Orlando, Fl. Sure as I know anything, I know this: I aim to misbehave.

Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Opening Up More Doors

A quick post with two goals. One to announce that I've started a second blog -- The Disney Blog: Kid's World. It's an extension of The Disney Blog but is aimed at a slightly younger audience. The goal is to provide fun information, crafts, and games all related to the Disney universe in some manner. I've only got a week worth of posts on it, but it's coming together nicely I think.

Second is to announce that I'll be expanding the number of blogs by a few more over the coming months. My goal is to do something similar to Weblogsinc. I'm already formulating my next weblog and something similar to their 'woot!' store. More as this develops.

I'll close by saying there is still no news on the house front. More as that develops too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home