Orlando Bound

I'm here in Orlando, Fl. Sure as I know anything, I know this: I aim to misbehave.

Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Friday, December 17, 2004

Turducken, what's that?

For those of you who follow the NFL and specifically the announcer and former coach of the Oakland Raiders, you already know what Turducken is. The rest of you are missing out on a culinary achievement equal to the building of the Brooklyn Bridge. A Turducken is a three fowl roast beast. You essentially stuff a small chicken inside a duck and then stuff both of those inside a turkey (cutting open of the duck and turkey is allowed if you chose to layer stuffing between the meat). I've yet to try this masterpiece myself, but my mouth waters at the thought of it.

If the Turducken is the Brooklyn Bridge of holiday fowl food, then the Turduckeneasquail must be the Great Wall of China. Holiday meals will never be the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home