Orlando Bound

I'm here in Orlando, Fl. Sure as I know anything, I know this: I aim to misbehave.

Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Author M. Scott Peck has died

M. Scott Peck, author of The Road Less Travelled and The Different Drum, has died at the age of 69. His books lay the groundwork for a type of peace that starts in the heart and mind and eventually spreads around the world. The seminars and community building sessions I took inspired by his writings (particularly The Different Drum) helped steer me on the course from being a boy to being a Man. It's my considered opinion that every leader from the local community level upto the United Nations should read from and participate in these sessions.

Thank you Mr. Peck for making the world a better place and for providing the tools for others to do so as well.

[Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home